To cancel any future unpaid shipments, or unsubscribe follow the steps below:
- Login to Vegancuts then go to - https://vegancuts.com/my-account/
- On the Upcoming Order tab, click on the Order Card Details (see Image 1) it will expand and you'll see the option to Turn off Auto-Renew (i.e., to cancel the subscription from renewing) (Image 2).
Once that's done, you'll get all the boxes you've already paid for (you will not receive a refund for any pre-paid months), but your subscription will not renew when it has ended.
Some important points you need to know:
1. Billing is between the 9th and 10th of the month. If you cancel on the 9th, it's too late, you've already been billed and will receive that month's box. If you wish to Cancel or Skip, you must do so by the 8th of the month.
2. We don't refund subscription charges once they've been paid, even if your box hasn't shipped as the shipping process has already started (packing, labeling, etc.)
3. After you cancel and the last box you paid for is mailed, you won't be billed again or receive any additional boxes. We’ll just warn you now that that’s when the sadness from not receiving the Snack Box or Beauty Box deliveries each month sets in.
4. If you have a 12-, 6-, or 3-month subscription and you cancel before it is done, you won't be billed again, but you will not receive a refund. Your subscription will run as normal until you've received all pre-paid months but your subscription will not renew.
If you'd like to resubscribe, just log back into your account and click On the "Auto-Renew" button.
Note, that removing your credit card information from your account does not unsubscribe you. Rather, it simply delays payment.
If you run into any trouble, write to us anytime at email@example.com so we can give you a hand!